No one likes living with pain. At Whiteley Chiropractic our first goal is to get you out of pain as quickly as possible. We accomplish that by using a combination of natural treatments including chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue manipulation, exercise rehabilitation and nutritional recommendations. These techniques are highly effective for managing conditions such as lower back and neck pain, joint and muscle conditions, sports injuries, and headaches.
But why is it that some injuries seem to reoccur, and why do some painful conditions seem to just come out of nowhere with no obvious cause? What makes our services unique is that we not only work to get you out of pain, but we also help you uncover and correct the actual root cause of your problem.
Although some conditions are simply the result of an accident or fall, pain and illness are often caused by hidden, more longstanding problems such as unhealthy work habits, repetitive motion injuries, improper exercise, stress, nutritional issues, poor posture, and muscle imbalance causing faulty movement patterns.
We specialize in not only getting you out of pain, but in uncovering and treating the cause of your condition so you can live a healthier, happier and more active life.
What you can expect when you are treated at this office:
1. We take an in depth history of your condition.
2. We will then take your vitals.
3. We will perform a thorough orthopedic, neurologic, and chiropractic exam.
4. If your condition requires X-rays they will be taken at this time.
5. You can expect to be treated on the first visit.
6. I will always tell you exactly what I am doing. I will never spring anything on you.
7. I will give you instructions on home care that may include; icing/heating instructions, stretches, and exercises.
What to expect from a treatment:
1. We may use Electrical Stimulation to get your back to relax and reduce your pain level.
2. We may use Therapeutic Ultrasound to relax your back and reduce your pain level.
3. We may use Traction in the form of flexion distraction provided by our unique Leander tables.
4. We may use a “Thumper” on you, which is a portable massage unit.
5. I will give you a chiropractic adjustment. This will consist of me feeling/finding the areas of your spine that need to be realigned. I will then place my hands on your spine, giving you a small thrust that causes you back to be realigned. This may cause your back to make a popping sound. I assure you that the sound of the popping is benign.
6. I will then give you home care instructions and give you a recommendation for a treatment protocol.
We’ve been helping patients improve their health for many years. Here are just a few of the conditions that Whiteley Chiropractic has been effective at helping patients with in North County San Diego:
• Back Pain Treatment
• Disc Herniations
• Neck Pain Treatment
• Work Injuries
• Sciatica Treatment
• Headache Treatment
• Whiplash Treatment
• TMJ Treatment
• Pregnancy Care
• Fibromyalgia Treatment
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Chiropractic and Children
• Chiropractic and Wellness
• Sports Injuries